Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Claire A.
Saint Louis, MO
Didn’t even really this was Budweiser. It’s really straight forward, clean taste. Little on the pricey side!
Karri C.
Fisher, IL
I love Goose Island beer. Was disappointed when Anheuser Busch bought the company. But still a good product.
Rebecca C.
citrus spgs, FL
Great flavor, no bitter after taste. smoothr than regular Bud. Tastes more like a micro brew than big brews.
Raegan M.
One of my favorite beers. Very easy to drink but flavorful. Light but not watery. A good mild, everyday beer.
Brenna K.
Lemont, IL
Definitely one of my go-to beer choices while I'm in Chicago, has a nice, light taste that is very refreshing!
Christine P.
I was actually pretty impressed with this beer. I am not a beer expert, however I would purchase this again.
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
Tried this for the first time in Chicago and it has quickly become a favorite. It's a smooth lighter beer.
Arielle J.
Sunbury, OH
Solid wheat ale. Not my absolute favorite, but it's refreshing and has a good wheat flavor. Easy to drink.
Erin W.
Cleveland, OH
I'm originally from Chicago so I may be biased but 312 is a great beer. Love that I can find it everywhere
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
This wheat ale is a great choice for something different to end the day with. Not too hoppy and delicious!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.