Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This stuff is pretty good. I like to get it for special events instead of every week thing. It has a good flavor.
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
From Chicago I believe. This is a really good wheat beer. I really enjoyed the refreshingness of this wheat beer.
Amber L.
Lakewood, CO
One of my favorite beers! I like wheat beers and 312 taste great and it's too filling. It's smooth and not hoppy.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Another go-to wheat beer for me! Definitely one of my favorites. So yummy! Affordable, easy to fine, and tasty!
Hillary H.
Goose 312 is one of my favorite wheat beers! It has a nice flavor and isn't too sweet or too hoppy. Delicious!
Aaron M.
Campbellsville
One of my favorite wheat beers from an excellent brewery. Crisp, fruity, and smooth. Would recommend for sure.
Danielle B.
Gaylord, MI
Love the flavor of this beer and how it tasted great on a summer day at the beach, definitely will buy again!!
Maddie P.
Duluth, GA
I have loved goose island beers since the first time I tried 312. Great quality and delicious beer. Ayo Chicago
Barbie M.
I love wheat beers so this is total hit for me! I love the taste and Goose Island is one of my favorite beers.
Magdalene J.
Light and refreshing crisp beer product with fruit under tones. Reminiscent of some of the good German products
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.