Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Rachael K.
Montgomery , IL
This beer is available all around me Because I live near Chicago. It’s a good light beer. Kind of pricey though.
Rae S.
Miamisburg, OH
My favorite beer! Full bodied wheat beer.. Yet Incredibly smooth and delicious. One of the best IPA's out there.
Marissa R.
Bay City, MI
Love this beer! This is such a great beer for a hot sunny day! You'd like it if you like blue moon or shock top.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
It's good but not my favorite. A little bitter. My husband loves it though and it's brewed right here in Chicago.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I didn't realize that this was made by bud. I've always enjoyed trying goose island beers at different festivals
Amber L.
Lakewood, CO
One of my favorite beers! I like wheat beers and 312 taste great and it's too filling. It's smooth and not hoppy.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
These were delicious - I didn't know Budweiser made wheat ales - but the Goose Island 213 is definitely a winner!
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
From Chicago I believe. This is a really good wheat beer. I really enjoyed the refreshingness of this wheat beer.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This stuff is pretty good. I like to get it for special events instead of every week thing. It has a good flavor.
Barbie M.
I love wheat beers so this is total hit for me! I love the taste and Goose Island is one of my favorite beers.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.