Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Rob P.
Phoenix, AZ
Bud is usually not my first choice, or even the second. There are so many more better tasting options to pick from.
Jocelyn O.
One of my favorite beers! More taste than a standard light beer but easy to drink for most anyone! Highly recommend
S.Y. B.
NORTH CHESTERFIELD , VA
No . Just no when I tasted this I just passed the bottle and hated the sip I took. I can't even describe the taste
Kellie P.
This is a delicious wheat beer. Can't go wrong. Wonderful for a nice summers day. Or just enjoying any time really.
Lyndsey C.
SYLVANIA, OH
So good! Wouldn't expect it to be made by budwiser, tastes like a craft beer! Perfect for warm nights on the deck.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Coming from a Chicagoan, 312 is a classic. You will find this tasteful delight in any bar or restaurant you go to!!
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
This is a very tasty beer! It's not too filling and the taste is not too overpowering. It's very reasonably priced.
Jennifer R.
Gilbert , AZ
One of my favorite Bud products. Smooth and yummy. I just started drinking this a year ago. I recommend trying it.
Emma J.
Good beer for a good price. Almost tastes as good as the more expensive craft beer wheat ales. Very easy to drink.
Maggie B.
Living in Chicago, I always have a sixer in my fridge. This beer is so refreshing and versatile I love it so much!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.