Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Grace B.
Macon, GA
Love this beer. Helps that it comes from Chicago where I'm from. Love supporting local brands/companies. Great beer.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Ooooh my god! I love this stuff! Especially when it's on tap!! Ugh this one is harder to find in restaurants though 😭
Jake F.
My least favorite craft beer brewery. Fake and super sweet flavor. Avoid goose! Other that bourbon County of course.
Ashleigh E.
Kentwood, MI
My favorite wheat beer! It's great for a party, most people gravitate to it. If you want to switch it up, add lemon!
Michelle C.
Mogadore, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Omg! This is a good beer! I like wheat ales and this one is top of the list! If you haven’t tried it, definitely do.
Alicia j.
New Baden, IL
I think this is a Yummy, smooth beer, with just a hint of wheat overtones. I would recommend this product to others.
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
This is a Goose Island beer. For wheat beers, it's a good choice. It's light and smooth. Perfect for warmer weather.
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Good tasting ale. Packaging feels a bit like they're trying to be from a local brewery. But enjoyable beer to drink.
Rob P.
Phoenix, AZ
Bud is usually not my first choice, or even the second. There are so many more better tasting options to pick from.
Jennifer R.
Gilbert , AZ
One of my favorite Bud products. Smooth and yummy. I just started drinking this a year ago. I recommend trying it.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.