Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Dayna H.
Merrillville, IN
A nice wheat beer, it's not a heavy beer. Has good flavors without a gross after taste. Easy to drink, best super cold.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great wheat beer made in Chicago. Nice flavor and smooth finish. Not too heavy or intense but a nice flavor.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
This is by far one of my favorite beers. It's literally so tasty and it's so refreshing. Nothing compares to this beer.
SYLVIA S.
E Hazel Crest, IL
This is okay but not Goose Island Beer Company's best effort whatsoever. Most certainly not worth the top shelf price.
Jacklyn N.
Grand Island, FL
I love this wheat ale. It has the perfect refreshing flavor that I crave in a beer. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Very tansty brew.
Love the taste and design of this and my whole family loves it as well so I like to keep it on hand.
andy t.
Sanford, FL
We tried the goose island because it was BOGO at our supermarket. Served it at a party and everyone seemed to like it.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This is by far the best drink I ever tasted. So smooth and the flavor selection is AMAZING
My Husband lives it also!!!
Kelly B.
Charlotte, NC
Just finally tasted this beer the other weekend, and it didn't disappoint. I love the flavor. Very light and refreshing
Michelle C.
Mogadore, OH
Omg! This is a good beer! I like wheat ales and this one is top of the list! If you haven’t tried it, definitely do.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.