Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Rosa P.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite go-to beers. Tastes like home. It's light, but has a much fuller taste profile than mass-produced beers.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
My husband’s absolute favorite. This is constantly in or refrigerator. It always reminds him of when he lived in Chicago.
Amber G.
Graham, NC
Not the best. Not the worst. It's available at hockey games within a pretty close proximity of the seats we usually get.
Nicole B.
Elmwood Park, IL
It's a very smooth brew. I find I can enjoy 312 at anytime. I'm not a huge beer fan but I can say this product is for me.
Patrick M.
Dixon, IL
This is made neat me and not am I thankful for that. 312 is the bees knees! I like to have one on any day that ends in y
Beth F.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
We live in Chicago so 312 is a staple for us. Delicious taste, refreshing. Goes down easily, especially on a summer day.
Hailey V.
Budweiser attempts craft beer! Not bad but I'm from Beer City USA and there is a lot to live up to! Not a bad go though!
Rosemary P.
Nice beer with a robust flavor that don't leave a nasty taste in your mouth.one of the less expensive beers in the market
Megan B.
Clinton, IN
One of my favorite beers! So light and refreshing! I get it every time I see it because it is hard to find where I live!
Jenna D.
Being a Chicagoan, I am partial to Goose Island's 312 Urban Wheat Ale. It's sweet, light, and crisp. Perfect summer beer!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.