Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Evonne B.
Taylor, MI
Light, crisp, and very refreshing wheat beer. Easy to drink on a summer day or cold winter night. Good for any wheat beer lover.
christy t.
Cincinnati, OH
nice smooth flavor in a bottle and paired with a slice of orange...the 6 pack of bottles is affordable in the local grocery store
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Love this as a easy drinking beer - according to my boyfriend the recipe has changed (worse) since this brewery has been acquired
Tonya S.
Budweiser Goose Island is the perfect beer for any time of the year, cold weather or warm weather. Refreshing and smooth taste.
Tiffany A.
Love this product it is so delicious especially when you have pizza and I I prefer this beer over a lot of them love the flavor
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
Good, crisp summertime beverage. Easy wheat ale, generally liked by a lot of people even if wheat ales aren't their preference
Victoria H.
My first beer that I actually liked and still enjoy to this day. A good mid quality beer. Tastes great in the bottle or on tap.
Lexi E.
Lincoln, NE
Perfect amount of bitters to keep you wanting more. Perfect for the summer time, or even opening a cold one when it's cold out.
Molly C.
Mt Blanchard, OH
The beer that convinced me that I like wheat ale! In addition to being a solid wheat ale, it's also a great memory of Chicago.
Sarah R.
Sherwood, AR
Pretty good. I got for my husband after we tried it at flying saucers. He really liked the other goose island options better
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.