Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Cassandra S.
Voorhees, NJ
This beer has a huge rep for being delish, but I find it boring yet passable. The flavor and bitterness is ok, but nothing special.
Alison Z.
I like the flavor of this beer - nice and crisp. It isn't as light as you would expect, but it's full of flavor and is very yummy.
Deana R.
Light tasting but still hearty. This has the taste of a craft brew with a low price tag. Try this for a BBQ or a day at the beach.
Crystal N.
I don’t see 312 often where I live, but I always have one when I see it out of town. It’s a great wheat ale, and goes down easily!
Shawna H.
Louisville, KY
Super yummy and refreshing! I tried my first one in Chicago a few years ago and was hooked! It's one of my go to summer beers! ☺️
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
Love this stuff!! Not too thick, goes down easy ;) Goose Island makes great beers!! I would highly recommend the Urban Wheat Ale!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Love this as a easy drinking beer - according to my boyfriend the recipe has changed (worse) since this brewery has been acquired
Leslie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great flavor. Not too heavy and well priced. A good one to get at a bar! I'm normally a fan of IPAs and I really like this beer.
Evonne B.
Taylor, MI
Light, crisp, and very refreshing wheat beer. Easy to drink on a summer day or cold winter night. Good for any wheat beer lover.
Alison C.
A nice "go to" beer. Really like it on draft; appreciate the wheat flavor. Can find this at most grocery and liquor stores.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.