Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Samantha H.
Clever, MO
One of my favorite beer options when it comes to budweiser brand. Definitely more stout in comparison to their lighter ales (i.e. budlight)
Nicole S.
Milwaukee, Wi
This beer is so good! It's easy drinking but full of flavor! It's a wheat beer, so it's a little cloudy, but the taste is fresh and clean!
Amber T.
Brownsburg , IN
If you are a fan of wheat ale, this is a great tasting beer for the lower cost. It is fairly readily available, too. I would recommend it.
Courtney C.
Lockport, IL
312 is my go to beer whenever I am out in the city! Always reminds me of the city I love, and it tastes good with any Chicago style food!
Jackie C.
I really like this beer! It is a great Chicago Local favorite and one that I love to order when out and about. We also keep in the house!
Rhea E.
Fort Wayne, IN
A great summer beer! Very satisfying and refreshing. As a midwest girl, I love that this beer is made in Chicago. The price is great too!
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
I love 312. Funny thing is I never knew it was Budweiser until recently. It is not too hoppy, but a better overall taste than bud heavy.
Michelle T.
Gainesville, FL
I am not a beer drinker but my husband is so I got him this ones and he said it has a good taste and to buy him more and he finish them.
Nicole J.
When ever I go to a bar and they have goose island my husband and I get this. It's a regular in my house. It's my husbands favorite beer.
Jess M.
Very refreshing and always a crowd pleaser. I work in a bar and it is very popular with customers year round. Would recommend for parties
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.