Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Sara D.
Wolverine Lk, MI
This is my go to beer whenever I want a drink! I think that it isn't too light or too heavy and pairs well with just about any type of food!
Emily E.
Saint Louis, MO
Smooth and refreshing! Great wheat beer without an overwhelming taste. Great beer for warmer weather but transitions well into colder months.
Taylor A.
Great great great beer. Founded in Chicago we adore this stuff. This beer has a great rich flavor. It’s the perfect cook out summertime beer.
Elizabeth S.
Crown Point, IN
I enjoy this beer. 312 was the first beer I have ever tried and enjoyed it very much. I was never a beer person until after trying this beer.
Christina C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely loved this beer. It has a great taste without being too over the top. A great start if you're just getting into beers and ales.
Nicole S.
Milwaukee, Wi
This beer is so good! It's easy drinking but full of flavor! It's a wheat beer, so it's a little cloudy, but the taste is fresh and clean!
Catherine S.
The flavor is really smooth and delicious... The price isn't bad either..I would totally recommend this product to my family and friends..
Sian B.
Used to be better, but since it became more commercialized, the flavor has changed some. It's still good, but not to the level that it was.
Megan S.
I have a hard time finding good wheat beers that are not all the same. Definitely a great wheat ale and one I prefer that is not to heavy.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really enjoy the goose island 312 urban wheat ale and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys craft beer and likes to try new ones
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.