Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
I tried this and did not care for it. It was far to wheaty tasting for my liking of wheat beers. Next time I will just stick to my bud light lime.
Jessica S.
Kansas City, MO
I love Goose Island 312! It's a lighter beer that I enjoy on a warm day. I love how I can drink a few without feeling stuffed. The taste is great!
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
I've had this beer both from bottle and on tap and it never fails to disappoint. Somewhat harder to find in Nebraska, but still fairly available.
Marta M.
312 taste amazing if your into wheat beers. Could find it in most bars or liquor stores. They have a brewery in Chicago If you wanna take a tour.
Sarah C.
Normal, IL
This is hands down one of my favorite beers. I'm not really a big beer drinker, but this is one of my go to's when I feel like cracking one open.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Another AB beer marketed to look like a craft brew. It’s also not a very good tasting beer so if you’re looking for a good craft, this isn’t it.
Lizz H.
Marietta, GA
Goose Island is one of those up and coming beers that is making the craft beer scene more popular! I love this Urban Wheat Ale beer. Good flavor.
Brittany O.
Oak Lawn, IL
312 is probably one of my favorite beers ever. I get this when I am out at any bar And it does not give me that bloated feeling after I drink it.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Pretty tasty. I don't like regular beers. I'm more in ales. This is really good. Not bitter or watery toting. Just the perfect amount of taste.
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I love me some Goose Island beer! 312 is great, its not heavy at all! Its a great balance of flavor and is great to keep stocked in the fridge!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.