Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Cara J.
This was the first craft beer that I absolutely loved! I first enjoyed it on 3/12 at a bar that had a special promotion going on for it that day. It was my favorite beer for a while and I will always enjoy drinking it.
Claire L.
If I had to pick one mass produced beer to drink the rest of my life it would be 312. I'm not entirely sure if it's available to purchase everywhere, which may make it not as accessible. But it's great in a can, bottle, or draft. Slightly more expensive, but man is it worth it. Like liquid bread as I like to describe it.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
I expected a lot more out of this beer. It’s fairly easy to find and is pretty commonly on tap or at least in bottles at a fair number of bars. However, the flavor was just not for me. Might be worth it if it’s a cheap special for the night, but after one or two I know I’d change my mind.
Ashley G.
This beer is awesome. I get one every time I am at Wrigley and every time I see it on tap, which is less frequent than I'd like. If you haven't tried this one, I recommend picking up a case next time you head to the grocery store. Goose Island has done a great job with 312
Jina H.
Houma, LA
I first tasted this beer on a business trip to Chicago and LOVED the hoppy taste. It is very smooth and tastes best served on tap. I was pleased to find it locally when I returned home. However, the bottled version is not as delicious as the tap in Chicago where it is made!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
By far one of my favorite Wheats.  Good wheat flavor, not at all bitter.  I prefer it from a bottle vs a can, and it is always better poured into a frosty glass.  Obviously on draft is the best.  It is a little sad they are now part of AB instead of independent brewer, but good for them!
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
There is a shot a boy at Ohio University made up called the 312 bomb. In a glass half way filled with 312 and in a shot glass a shot of jolly rancher. You drop the shot in the glass and then chug. It's AMAZING. Only good with 312 beer because it's so easy to chug
Ashley S.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Kroger
312 is my favorite urban wheat beer. It’s a classic go to and it’s from the Midwest, just like me. I wish more places carried it! I’d take this over a miller lite any day.
Amalie B.
Chicago
As someone who doesn't really like beer, I was pleasantly surprised by these. The flavor is very crisp, and not too hoppy. Not necessarily easy to drink for someone new to beer drinking, but if you are an "intermediate" beer drinker, this is definitely a step above others like bud light etc.
Danielle R.
Diamond, OH
312 is my favorite beer in the entire world! It has just the right amount of hops and a crisp cool flavor. Goose island is my go to choice for beer and my husbands too! We always fight over the last bottle in the fridge, it's THAT good!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.