Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Veronica S.
i love 312! this is one of my favorite wheat ales. i always have some in the fridge every summer. it has a very nice taste! highly recommend to anyone.
Kathryn T.
This used to be a Chicago only brew, but was bought by Anheiser Busch. It's a crisp, clean, easy, smooth beer. Not too hoppy. Perfect on a warm summer night.
Maria P.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great wheat beer! If a bar has a limited beer list, this is one of my go-to drinks. It’s refreshing and reasonably priced among other craft beers.
Jessica L.
Statesville, NC
This beer is a favorite at our house. It's one beer that my husband and I can actually agree on. It's light but still carries a full smooth flavor! love it
Dawn H.
Granville, IL
This beer is a Wheat Ale and it is a heavier taste that I like. I add salt to this, as many laugh when I do this. But it is a great beer all year round.
Jacky W.
Centennial, CO
This is a light, fresh, quite simple wheat beer. These are easy to sip on all night. The flavor is similar to blue moon, but not as sweet in my opinion.
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
Good beer! Easy to drink and good price point. Loved Goose Island before it was part of AB. Merging does not seem to have hurt its quality which is good!
Elyssa M.
Liberty, MO
I would consider this wheat a girlie beer. It is great for a hot summer day, it’s not as heavy as most wheats I have tried but it’s still delicious!
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
I tried this and did not care for it. It was far to wheaty tasting for my liking of wheat beers. Next time I will just stick to my bud light lime.
Jessica S.
Kansas City, MO
I love Goose Island 312! It's a lighter beer that I enjoy on a warm day. I love how I can drink a few without feeling stuffed. The taste is great!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.