Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
First tried these on my trip to Chicago!! They are super good the flavors are tangy and crisp. Now they have them locally in my area so I can get them closer but they are pretty pricey
Kait M.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Just recently moved to Chicago and wanted to try a lot of local beers. This seemed to be a big crown favorite and now I order it almost every time I'm out! It's light and refreshing.
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
I've always wanted to try this beer and see what all the hype was about. Definetly worth the try. I am a big fan of any wheat ales and this is definitely one of my favorites now. Very compatible to a blue moon.
Arielle J.
I love my wheat beer. This one is a good choice if you don't like a bitter beer. It's kinda expensive so I don't buy it in a liquor store typically. Super yum tho.
Katrina W.
Schertz , TX
I LOVE goose island beer... this is so tasty. you can go wrong! The flavor really melds well with whatever you want to drink it with. either alone, or paired with something else!!
Jessica J.
This is a really light and refreshing beer, especially for the summer and spring season. It's available at most places, especially in a draft. I would recommend this to anyone who likes wheat beers.
Amanda K.
Mount Olive, IL
This is one of my favorite wheat beers. It is light but full of flavor. If I am not looking to cut the calories for the night and want a lot of flavor, I love the 312.
Kate M.
This is a go to craft-tasting, lighter wheat beer. The 6 pack is a quick pick up on the way to social gatherings... also has a distinguishable goose head tap at bars :)
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Average beer. This tasted the same as their pale ale and this is a wheat ale...decently priced for craft beer and pretty much your only good option for Chicago beers.
Michelle A.
Ankeny, IA
This is a special beer for me as its from where I grew up, one of the first good wheat beers I had, pairs great with barbecue system food. Always satisfied with 312
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.