Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Jennifer K.
Crescent Spgs, KY
312 is based out of Chicago, where I am from, and it is a favorite there. It is light enough to not be over powering, but also has a great flavor. It's perfect in the summer, and it is very refreshing. I would highly recommend it.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Perfect beer for summer time along with some fresh lemon! I came across this beer a few years ago while working at a sports bar and was honestly surprised that I liked it
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
Very easy to drink and light wheat beer. Slightly citrusy and great to share with friends! Not necessarily a craft beer, but if you don't want to drink a cheap domestic, this is a great choice
Miranda B.
I'm from Chicago, and am always excited when I see Chicago based beer! I love goose island and introducing it to my friends. It's unassuming, hearty, and flavorful- just how a beer should be!
Andrea L.
Lancaster , NY
Great flavor. This is definitely one of my favorite wheat beers. If you enjoy wgest beers, you should definitely try 312. Personally, I prefer draft, but bottled and canned are still great.
Samantha L.
312 is one of my favorite beers. I am not a big drinker so when I decide on drinking I always grab a cold 312. They are a light and refreshing beer. Great for any occasion. I recommend this beer to everything. If you haven't tried it you are missing out.
Shelby B.
Orlando
Great flavor! Not too hoppy and can be enjoyed with pizza quite well. Not only have I tried many times. I also invite all my friends to drink 312. It's a must try!
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Love Goose Island and especially wheat beers. This one is really nice and smooth. Goose Island has a great variety of pale ales and wheat beers as well as fun seasonal options as well!
Margaret M.
Georgetown, KY
I am a huge craft beer lover especially wheat beers. This beer provides you with the light wheat beer flavor which I love but also more flavor than just a regular light beer.
Tania T.
Rockford, IL
I love all beer light, dark, IPA, shandys but this is by far is my go to beer. If I can't decide what to get I automatically gravitate to this. It's has great flavor but isn't too heavy.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.