Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
312 is a great beer for wheat lovers. It has a full bodied but refreshing flavor. It is palatable and enjoyable during all seasons. If you like wheat beers, you will probably love 312. Will purchase again.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Tried 312 the first time I went to Chicago and loved it as an easy to drink beer. My friends that are not big beer drinkers also enjoy this beer. Slight lemon flavor and not too heavy on the wheat taste.
Sarah T.
Albany , LA
Goose Island’s 312 is my husband’s favorite beer. It’s really affordable and easy to drink. Usually when we go out drinking he will order that. We have been able to purchase it at all the major grocery stores in our area.
Stephanie D.
Amesbury, MA
I love wheat beers and this one is delish!! It has a slightly hoppy flavor. I had know idea that goose island was by budweiser! I'm not a bud type of gal but this is a craft beer and very flavorful!
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
This beer is really flavorful and hoppy, if you're more of a bud light or coors light person then you moat likely won't like how this tastes. it almost tastes floral sometimes but is great when is really cold and is really refreshing.
Jennifer K.
Crescent Spgs, KY
312 is based out of Chicago, where I am from, and it is a favorite there. It is light enough to not be over powering, but also has a great flavor. It's perfect in the summer, and it is very refreshing. I would highly recommend it.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Perfect beer for summer time along with some fresh lemon! I came across this beer a few years ago while working at a sports bar and was honestly surprised that I liked it
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
Very easy to drink and light wheat beer. Slightly citrusy and great to share with friends! Not necessarily a craft beer, but if you don't want to drink a cheap domestic, this is a great choice
Miranda B.
I'm from Chicago, and am always excited when I see Chicago based beer! I love goose island and introducing it to my friends. It's unassuming, hearty, and flavorful- just how a beer should be!
Andrea L.
Lancaster , NY
Great flavor. This is definitely one of my favorite wheat beers. If you enjoy wgest beers, you should definitely try 312. Personally, I prefer draft, but bottled and canned are still great.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.