Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Anya P.
Love this beer! Light and flavorful, better than other Wheat Ales for sure. Great in draft, cans or bottles - Goose Island makes a great beer! Their Urban Pale ale is amazing too!
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
While not a fan of regular bud lite, there flavored such as bud light lime and Thai one are really delicious. If you are into wheat beers, don't let the name fool you. It's bud light but surprisingly awesome!
Savannah N.
Luling, LA
I love this beer! It is on the lighter side, but has a great flavor. My friend recommended it to me, and if I ever find it in a bar now I will get it. It is more expensive than your basic beers, but it is worth the price. I love this beer!
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Goose Island Wheat is by far one of my
favorite wheat beers on the market! It tastes exactly as a wheat beer should and is nicely complimented with a orange. I prefer it in a glass versus out of the bottle so you can get the full experience!
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
You have to try this beer if you're a fan of wheat beers! I felt like it was different than most other wheat beers which tend to all taste very similar and I loved it!
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
312 is a great beer for wheat lovers. It has a full bodied but refreshing flavor. It is palatable and enjoyable during all seasons. If you like wheat beers, you will probably love 312. Will purchase again.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Tried 312 the first time I went to Chicago and loved it as an easy to drink beer. My friends that are not big beer drinkers also enjoy this beer. Slight lemon flavor and not too heavy on the wheat taste.
Sarah T.
Albany , LA
Goose Island’s 312 is my husband’s favorite beer. It’s really affordable and easy to drink. Usually when we go out drinking he will order that. We have been able to purchase it at all the major grocery stores in our area.
Chelsea J.
Great beer. Love the Goose Island brand. Usually would buy from jewel or binnys but also at many restaurants around the Chicago area. Highly suggest this decently priced beer. It’s yummy and satisfying.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
This beer is really flavorful and hoppy, if you're more of a bud light or coors light person then you moat likely won't like how this tastes. it almost tastes floral sometimes but is great when is really cold and is really refreshing.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.