Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Brandon C.
Tampa, FL
Very smooth beer. I really enjoy the wheat, unfiltered taste to the beer. IT is a perfect taste to have while outside by the pool or just to enjoy at home. It really does have the "craft beer" taste to it for being a mainstream beer. I would definitely buy this again!
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
Being from the Chicagoland area, 312 is a must! I would recommend it to anyone looking to try something new. I;ve had this product numerous times. It is fairly priced and comes in many varieties. It is a good beer to have for a get together or party. It is widely enjoyed by chicagoans and others alike.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
I love 312! It's a really delicious beer with a full bodied flavor, without being overwhelming. it's a good beginner beer if you are interested in trying out craft beers and live in the Midwest. I didn't realize that this beer was brewed by budweiser until I wrote this review, it definitely takes some of the appeal out of drinking a "local" craft beer.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is a solid wheat beer. If you're looking for something that doesn't have an extremely specific taste in terms of head, finish, or hops, this is a good bet! It's an all-around simple taste without being too bland. Something everyone will love.
Amy T.
Love love love this beer! I was super excited to see it when they started selling in my city! If you are familiar with Blue Moon, this is along the same lines with a lighter citrus taste but it's much more hearty in my opinion than blue moon and therefore much better on a scale of beer :)
Jessi R.
Chicago , IL
After having tried many goose island beers ( i live in chicago), i would say this is a decent choice. Although i am not the biggest wheat ale drinker, i sometimes enjoy this beer. It is not overly flavorable but has enough tastiness for a warm day... Just make sure the beer is really cold. The warmer this beer gets, the not so good it gets.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
I am a huge fan of this beer! I love wheat beers, and this one has a clean, easily drinkable flavor and texture with no cloying flavor undertones that some wheat beers have. I buy this frequently and my friends, even those who don't typically enjoy wheat beers, ask what this is and drink this at parties. It's always a hit, and a staple in my refrigerator!
Erika B.
I am a big fan of beer, notably dark beers. However, Goose Island Urban Wheat Ale was a great light beer. It has a great taste and is very smooth. If I had to choose to drink a light beer to drink this would definitely be in my top choices.
Ana Maria C.
I think my reason for the 3 stars is just a matter of taste. This beer is a little too strong for my taste without having any actual substance. I prefer sour beers or something like that if I'm going for something a little heavier. Just personal opinion!
Maddy S.
Everett, WA
This a beer for those who enjoy IPAs and stronger tasting beers. Light beer fans might not like them as much, but beer fans will really like the excellent flavor and smooth quality of this beer. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.