Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Steven S.
Gaylord
I have no idea why this beer sometimes gets such a bad rap. I think it has great flavor, and it has a nice hint of lemon to it.

I think some people mistake the fact that it doesn't have a high hop taste as a negative to the beer. I'd definitely buy it again.

The beer is also very affordable. However, the beer could do with a slightly higher alcohol content. Normally, I look for about a 5% in alcohol content with my beers. This one has around ~ a 4.2% - something like that.

Mostly, I'm writing this review to say that the people who judged this beer too harshly on websites like RateBeer.com are DEAD WRONG.
Carrie L.
st Louis
I love Goose Island beer, partly because I’m from Chicago and use to go there before they became available in stores. It is full of flavor without being too hoppy. I’m not a fan of domestic mass market beers as they lack flavor. I prefer dark bottles as they are less skunks.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
I really like this beer. It has a great flavor. Has the feeling of a light beer without being light. I get it at the grocery store for an easy access to good beer. Mostly drink this one in the summer but it is a good one to have on hand. Didn’t know anhieser bought them though.
Selena M.
I love this! My best friend introduced this to me in Chicago (I live in Arizona) years ago I was very sad it was only local until they started selling nationally. I love wheat beers and this one is probably my favorite!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
One of my favorite beers! Always a go to for hosting a party or out at a bar. Reasonably priced and tastes great. Add a squeeze of lemon and it tastes awesome! Would definitely recommend to others. I’m pretty picky about beer because I only really like light, not hoppy beers and this one is a great choice
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
A taste from home. I love a good 312 on a summer day. It’s a serious reminder of Chicago for me- so lite and crisp. I would buy a case just to keep in my fridge for guests when they come over. I highly recommend it!
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
The first time I ever drank 312 was when I visited Chicago. I just fell in love with it. This beer has a very nice full body and crisp taste that has you feeling some type of way. It made me in love with Chicago!
Cara J.
This was the first craft beer that I absolutely loved! I first enjoyed it on 3/12 at a bar that had a special promotion going on for it that day. It was my favorite beer for a while and I will always enjoy drinking it.
Claire L.
If I had to pick one mass produced beer to drink the rest of my life it would be 312. I'm not entirely sure if it's available to purchase everywhere, which may make it not as accessible. But it's great in a can, bottle, or draft. Slightly more expensive, but man is it worth it. Like liquid bread as I like to describe it.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
I expected a lot more out of this beer. It’s fairly easy to find and is pretty commonly on tap or at least in bottles at a fair number of bars. However, the flavor was just not for me. Might be worth it if it’s a cheap special for the night, but after one or two I know I’d change my mind.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.