Budweiser Draftmark Refill Beer Box

Budweiser was introduced in 1876 when company founder Adolphus Busch set out to create the United States’ first truly national beer brand – brewed to be universally popular and transcend regional tastes.

where do i buy the refill ??
Where do I buy the refill
Start your review of Budweiser Draftmark Refill Beer Box!
beth W.
Springfield, IL
Very good great flavor great product will buy again great for parties great for football and other sports
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
What can I say? It’s great for what it is😊 I would recommend and repurchase if needed.
Kari F.
Marietta, GA
We love this system and the refills. It's great to have a quality beer with proper carbonation in our own home.
Makenzie M.
Waverly, TN
It was pretty good but not the best beer I've had. It was a good tasting beer for the price though. It's not too expensive compared to other beers.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
My husband loves beer he drink buweiser the most out of the the beer he dranks.
My husband loves beer he drink buweiser the most out of the the beer he dranks.
Natasha E.
Plover, WI
Great beer. Very sufficient for getting you drunk. My husband prefers this beer to any other
Alyssa T.
Fort wayne, IN
This beer goes down so smooth. Mine and my hubby's favorite. Great for birthday, football parties or even after a long day of work I highly recommend.
Caroline J.
Grayslake, IL
yes yes this is the best and i want everyone to know how great it taste i let my sister taste it and she loves it
Daisy M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
These bottle are always in our fridge they stay cold and have a great taste
These bottle are always in our fridge they stay cold and have a great taste
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Poured from 12 oz bottle into Budweiser Shaker Pint. Poured a golden clear body with a small fizzy head that was gone almost in an instant. Very very small head type layer on top. Smelled of caramel malt. Reminds me of an O'Doul's Amber to be honest with you. Tasted like Bud Light but better on the front and back end. Mouthful was very light bodied, but goes down smooth. Overall, I'll have a regular Budweiser over this but definitely have this over a Bud Light. Not horrid, I suppose.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...