BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser was introduced in 1876 when company founder Adolphus Busch set out to create the United States’ first truly national beer brand – brewed to be universally popular and transcend regional tastes. see more...

Crystal G.
University Pl, WA
I was fortunate enough to try and review the DraftMark Home Tap system a few years back. The Budweiser Draftmark refill was easy to install and has a very reasonable price. If you like the taste of fresh tap beer this portable conversation starter would sure to please a crowd at a tailgating party (keep your refills on ice, lol), family picnic or right at home by yourself. What I like most about the Budweiser Draftmark refill is that it takes the place of so many bottles and/or cans that would accumulate during a social gathering. I would and have definitely recommend(ed) this product to family ,friends and strangers
Rebecca G.
Burleson, TX
We bought this draft mark refill system at target and it's pretty great, it's a conversation starter for sure. The refills cost the same as the regular beer in bottles or cans for the same amount. It's like having a mini keg all the time, we really like ours. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that you have to be careful putting the refill in, we broke one and ended up having to just pour it from the big bottle. We did learn our lesson and haven't broken one since. If you're careful putting in the refills you will really like this system. It's a great gift for the beer drinkers in your life.
Mariel M.
Sahuarita, AZ
Bought this draft mark refill system at target and it's pretty great, it's a conversation starter for sure. The refills cost the same as the regular beer in bottles or cans for the same amount. It's like having a mini keg all the time, we really like ours. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that you have to be careful putting the refill in, we broke one and ended up having to just pour it from the big bottle. We did learn our lesson and haven't broken one since. If you're careful putting in the refills you will really like this system. It's a great gift for the beer drinkers in your life.
Bridget W.
KNoxville, TN
This is simply AMAZING! Seriously, one of the best purchases you will make. If you have been on the fence and cannot really decide about this, then go ahead and get it, you won't be sorry. It taste great, like a real draft beer you would get from a bar or restaurant . It is easy to use, easy to store, the perfect size and you can keep it cold right in your normal fridge or even in a mini fridge . We keep it in a mini fridge in our bedroom away from our children.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
Okay. . the only one of those people that I can get the most of us who we were gonna go out of class and the frog, I will have a good day to be in touch, I have been playing forever, and the frog, but it was a fail. I have a stomach bug. I have a stomach bug. I have a
Kayla B.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband loved it !! We love beer and pizza night and this was a perfect addition to that we really enjoyed it and will be getting it again ! Who's ready for some football game season with some pizza and fresh cold beer! We will definitely be getting this again!
miah b.
Phoenix, AZ
Strong very good flavor
great for partys and get togethers Budweiser was introduced in 1876 when company founder Adolphus Busch set out to create the United States’ first truly national beer brand – brewed to be universally popular and transcend regional tastes.
Gloria J J.
This question doesn't fit me because I do not drink beer out of cans. I prefer only bottles. But
Budweiser is my beer of choice. I have noticed a change in taste in the last few years; seems to be more watery and it seem to go flat faster. Doesn't have much of a body to it anymore. Will be changing soon.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
The draft mark system is a great product for those beer enthusiasts who would like to enjoy the keg experience at home. This is fun for a get together or is great for keeping in your fridge. I highly recommend it as someone who enjoys craft beers.
jenette l.
Milford, OH
I like the platinum beer it is really good but a lot of times i will just drink a glass you cant go wrong with Budweiser plus it don't cost a lot and that makes it even better
where do i buy the refill ??
Alan H.
Tampa
Where do I buy the refill