• Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Flavored 6
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer 4
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser® & Clamato® Chelada 12 ct Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer

Start your review of Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
mary I.
Houston
These are pretty good I like drinking them and I’m not much of a drinker but I occasionally drink them
Brittany D.
Olds, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Omg best thing in the world my 100% go to summer drink it’s not summer without beer and clam juice.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great thirst quenchers on a hot summer day. I like beer but not enough to drink more than two by itself so I usually carry my spices and clamato on the side. Now I don't have to, all in one, perfectly seasoned and so enjoyable.
tania r.
Tomball
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my second choice in the michelada brand. It taste alot like clamato. Inwishbit was more spicy. It's good though.
Laurie R.
I have been adding V8 or Bloody Mary mix to my beers since the early '80s. Love Budweiser's Clamato Chelada, it's got the right spice and taste and already ready to drink, I don't have to do a thing but open the can and drink.
Naomi M.
Anytime I want to drink I go to this guy! This is hands down the tastiest beer I have ever had in my life. I get it every single time I go out. The Chelada really soothes my tummy after all the alcohol I consume. It remedies my stomach turns. Also it tastes like a Bloody Mary!
Jennifer V.
Bakersfield, CA
Like I said I’m not a beer person but it’s a Michelada then I’m all in! This definitely gives you a good buzz
Dianna M.
Woodhaven
This is my favorite hands down! Brings me back to hanging out with my family in Mexico!!
Cheyenne H.
ward
These have a very unique taste to them and if you don’t like tomato then you won’t like these. but i personally love them
Loryn W.
West Mansfield
My mom got me started on this I haven't had it in awhile but one of my all time favorites its a little tangy gotta have the right taste buds for it must try
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart