• Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Flavored 6
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer 4
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser® & Clamato® Chelada 12 ct Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer

Start your review of Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ericka W.
My husband loves this stuff. Me not so much but I'm not a fan of beer or tomatoes. If you do though you will love this. My husband raves about this he says it's refreshing tasty and a perfect balance of flavor . I will always get him this beer
Bianca M.
Shawnee, OK
Perfect thing to pick up if you don't want to use a chaser, tastes absolutely amazing, cannot get enough of this stuff
Renee F.
Was interesting you might like it why is this not submitting? " Is there more you want to say?Your review is great, but to really help outother Influensters, we want to hear more aboutwhat you think!"
Mersaydez Y.
Budweiser Michelada is my go to on a summer day or Sunday football! I love the taste and can get anywhere
Breanna A.
Bakersfield , CA
YES these are toooo good. If you like a lot of tomatoe flavor these are your thing. I love these, they're taaty, just strong enough, lost of tomatoe flavor.
Nicole M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yaaaaaas! For someone who hates beer, even I like them! They are absolutely delicious and perfect for hanging out on the deck or an afternoon on the golf course. I definitely recommend even the non beer drinkers to give it a try
Sandra G.
Omaha, NE
When I first saw this I was excited to try it. I thought why not it sounds and looks good. But..... After that it went down hill. I can not stand the taste. To me personally it has a very irony and I hated the taste.
Judith Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very refreshing when you just want to hang out in front of the tv and with friends. Just the right amount of spices mixed together for one great taste.
Sarah E.
Qualicum Beach, BC
Love these! They're delicious and easy especially when you u go camping and you don't have to to tow around clam to with you
Carol A.
Doral, FL
This one is one of the preferred for my husband he likes the mix so he doesn't have to do it by separate, the flavor is cool, soft nos too much alcohol grade
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart