• Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Flavored 6
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer 4
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser® & Clamato® Chelada 12 ct Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Maverick C.
Scottsdale
It’s very good cause it doesn’t contain much alcohol since I’m not a alcohol drinker i like it cause of the level of the alcohol it has. And it’s not expensive at all so is affordable yes I would buy it because is my husbands number 1 alcohol drink after a long day at work but that is sometimes. Because even though is affordable we don’t do mucho alcohol drinking at home.
Lea Joy A.
Casselberry, FL
I don’t like this drink... Tastes like someone threw up and poured it back into the can. I thought it would taste similar to a Bloody Mary but it doesn’t.. Don’t let those flashy colors and descriptive flavors fool you.
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Totally upsetting that this is only made with Clamato, seeing that I'm allergic to shellfish. Sucks🙁
Kenia O.
Pixley, CA
Ewe I hate beer!
I don't see how some people can drink these in my opinion I hate beer so I wouldn't even try it
Shelley M.
Wagarville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Trying to post a negative review, and it is not being accepted. This product is simply and unequivocally .......DISGUSTING!
Tina M.
Crown Point, IN
I do not like this beer at all! I hate tomato flavor but my boyfriend loves it! He drinks it all the time but it gives me horrible heartburn. It was very disappointing and I would not buy it for myself.
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Literally one of the most foul things I have ever tasted, tastes so gross and salty like a literally what the heck were they thinking!?
Danielle G.
bellevue
I am not a fan of these at all. Mainly due to the fact that I do not like clam in beer but I have lots of family that love these drinks and buy them every time they run out.
Amanda O.
ORANGE, CA
I love me some "homemade" micheladas so I thought I would give this a try as a lazy approach and I am not a fan. I don't like the taste or the after taste. Won't be adding this to my list.
Jaime H.
Saint Johns, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Horrible. Must be for specific taste but not a fan at all! Not sure if they were trying to be a Bloody Mary or a bloody margarita but definitely not a fan. Couldn’t even give this away
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart