• Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Flavored 6
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer 4
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser® & Clamato® Chelada 12 ct Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer

Start your review of Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alice N.
Saint Petersburg
I have the biggest obsession with these babies. I got turned on to Cheladas because I wanted a bloody Mary but wasn't interested in vodka. I love taking one of these with me when I go play a round of disc golf!
krystal g.
Denton, TX
Perfect for when you need a red beer fix fast! Love these so much and the taste is great. Perfect mix!
Kimberly L.
Sturgeon Falls
Me and my husband are hooked on chelada. It goes down real good, it stays fissy, on the pricy side but so worth the extra money. Definetely has more kick then just having a beer and clamato.
alina P.
Goodyear , AZ
Best light michelada! Not too strong just enough so you can really taste the michelada! These are such a great combo
abygal c.
San Antonio
I love this drink only with Lucas & line with it. I wish I could have it right now but I can't I'm pregnant lol
Barbara S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this beer mix. It taste amazing! It have a punch of tomato spicy flavor with a pinch of zesty after taste. Obsessed
Laken L.
Pikeville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you’ve never tried this beer it is definitely a must! I recommend this and it’s perfect for summer
candy j.
I enjoy drinking Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer because who doesn't love the fresh taste of Clamato!!
Brittany G.
Ashley
Yes yes yes! The Clamato juice is a perfect blend with this beer. Gives it just the right taste! Five stars for this chiller.
Sandee E.
Denver, CO
This particular type of beer is not my favorite BUT with this flavor added & just the way it's made & mixed it is the best I've tasted. I love the smoothness of it & the taste of the clamato & the aftertaste with such great flavors. Its definitely worth buying over & over again.
Jennifer C.
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart