BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Blanca L.
Tucson , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite because I prefer home made micheladas but if you can do it at home and have the cravings for a michelada it a good choice to go for.
molly t.
Vernon, BC
I don't like ceasers or clamato, but I don't mind the drink at all. It's really good cold, but if it's a little warm, they're still not bad.
Denisse L.
Chihuahua
Está muy amarga cómo que está demasiado ácida para tomar solo una si no arde el estomago y cansa el sabor además está muy grande el tamaño
Marcela R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love mix drinks ,but I really enjoy this drink it's all prepared for you all you have to do is drink suck a nice and fulfilling flavor.
Nicole T.
My husband really likes these. Me not so much.... Then again I don't like clamato in the first place. (and I think its just weird to mix)
Paris B.
Kirkland Lake
I love this drink ! It’s so delicious , I’ve always enjoyed beer and Clamato but this one is over the top ! Nothing but 5 stars always .
ᏞuᎥsα s.
Cancún
Es una cerveza para cuando no quieres beber mucho solo socialmente en reuniones tranquilas para tomar ligero y pasar un rato agradable.
Oksana K.
Canada
If you enjoy a beer and claim this is definitely the drink for you, they add the perfect amount of seasoning and it's all ready to go!
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cheladas are DELICIOUS! It's basically a Caesar with Budweiser in place of vodka. An awesome hangover remedy and not at all salty.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Not too keen on this drink... there is something about it that I really don't like. I wouldn't recommend this to any of my friends.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart