BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Love!! Great for when I want something different, easy to drink, and savory!
Angela A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
normally i don’t like these clamato beers that come in a can, but this one is so good i can’t help myself when i go to a gas station and want just one beer
Reanna P.
Diamond Bar, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
FAVORITE! My boyfriend and I would occasionally buy these after work. They are so delicious and sold for a good price! I love how it’s a pre-made michelada so we could save the time from making one. Would recommend
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this. This is my go to for a relaxing evening and especially in Vegas or to perk up the next day after a night out
Vatrina J F.
I have never liked tomato juice, V8,etc and I didn't expect to like it when I tried it. In fact, I'm not even totally for sure why I tried it. It was a different taste that's for sure, but it didn't take long for me really like these!! I don't drink them anymore because I can't handle heartburn with everything, but I would definitely have one on a summer evening if I could
Taylor A.
Joshua Tree
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these recommend these to everyone drinker wether to they drink beer or not. Crisp refreshing lime taste ❤️
Desiree R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite beer to have with any Latin foods. This is the only beer that doesn't bloat me. It's also great with seafood or anything you like a little spicy kick to it.
Sarah M.
Nashville
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This beer comes already mixed with tomato juice.
It has a great taste. For those of you that enjoy mixing tomato juice with your beer, this is a great selection. It is conveinant and ready to drink when you pop the top!
Destinee D.
Keizer, OR
I love the cheladas, preferably the picante.  It has the perfect amount of spice and overall just tastes amazing.  It is the best red beer I have tried that comes in a can.  I typically only have one because if you drink more it can feel heavy.  Overall I love it though.
Ashley E.
Cape Coral
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this with some tamales or while on the beach. Neither taste of the beer or mixer is too overpowering but they mix perfectly to be completely enjoyable.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart