BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Sandy A.
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
This beer is a great way to have a Michelada with out all the work. It taste pretty good. Not as good as a real one but it will curb your craving. I will add more lime or lemon to mine and it is pretty darn close
Nancy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually purchase one from the local gas station. Love the taste and I usually share the container because I can’t drink it all. I would recommend it if you love a good Chelada.
Kaylee A.
Westlake, OH
No. I’m gagging thinking about this. Got it for Christmas in my stocking the other year and was excited to try it because I like bloody Mary’s and tomato juice. Just weird, no.
Jennifer G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This michelada is even better because it has that tomato taste to it. Not sure if it's a thing but Mexicans sometimes add some sort of hot sauce to it. Gives it a great taste.
Briana R.
I love Budweiser chelada beers! They are so damn good. I’m really into micheladas so these beers are my favorite. I’ve tried a lot of other michelada inspired beers but these are definitely the best.
Jasmine B.
Sartell, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE these things!!!! Perfect for when you're craving a bloody Mary and a beer but you only have time for one!!! The perfect balance of beer and tomato juice. So refreshing!!
Savannah B.
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My brother, mother in law and I all love this beer! I don’t get it a lot but when I am wanting something a little salty this is my go to! I do like that is also has the tomato juice in it also. It’s just a great beer.
Yesenia A.
De queen , AR
This is so bomb!! the first time I try it I love it. The flavor is delicious. I like to drink beer with Clamato it gives the special taste 😋👌. Definitely A must try y’all.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
Not much to say. It was okay. The one with Modelo is definitely better. This Chelsea had a really odd flavor or spice to it. I probably wouldn’t ever purchase one again.
melisa w.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my husband's favorites. I like it occasionally but he enjoys it often. It's just nice to have something different than the usual beer or mixed drink.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart