BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Aubrey R.
Hanford
My go to beer are micheladas from budweiser something spicy and delicious at the same time. I love micheladas
Stacie M.
Blacksburg, SC
My favorite beer hands down! I am not a plain beer drinker but I absolutely love the Clamato with Budweiser.
Starla D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Budweiser and chelada mix! Tastes amazing and it's much stronger then the bud light cheladas
Diana G.
Co
I like Budweiser but not with the camaro it tastes to much like tomato. And it's leaves a tomato after taste
jois h.
Belfield, ND
Good for boating fishing camping barbecuing branding like any act or summer activity it's a crisp great beer
Jennifer R.
Carson City, NV
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Not as good as my homemade chelas but still good. I prefer to just make my own. The ratio is not my favorite.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
These are some good Micheladas. I could drink them all day if I could, but I can't be drunk all the time lol.
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
I absolutely love this combo. I will drink Budweiser and clamato after purchasing separately and mix myself.
Mercedes F.
I love me a bomb mechilada this mix has the perfect mixture of beer and Clamato and a tiny hint of lime ! 😋😋
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
My favorite! The packaging is great and the flavor is delicious. It is priced well for the quality and taste.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart