BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Michelle S.
Broken Arrow, OK
My husbands favorite beer of all time, I’m not a fan but he says this this better than red beer or bloody Mary’s
Eva A.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like bloody Mary's then you will like the Budweiser Clamato &Chelada Beer! It's great for hangovers too!
Mickenize A.
Spokane
Little bit of a kick to them and spice good when you are just trying to have a good spicy time hahaha ........
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
I did not enjoy this product at all. It was way to sweet. I added lime salt and it did not enhance the flavor.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These are so good! I used to have these with my girls when we had girls night. They are so refreshing and fun.
abygal c.
San Antonio
I love this drink only with Lucas & line with it. I wish I could have it right now but I can't I'm pregnant lol
Veronica C.
INGLEWOOD, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
This is good to add to the marinade for carne asada!
It brings out the flavor so much! Its also good by itself.
Ana V.
illinois
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I still haven't try them yet but they seem pretty good 😊 with a nice plate of cucumber with tajin on the side:)
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
I love these beers and how I can easily get it at 711!!!!! I’m latina and every latina loved a great michelada!
Joanna C.
Wichita
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
It tastes great. When I don’t want to make a michelada, this is my go too. The tomato flavor isn’t too strong.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart