BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Bianca M.
Shawnee, OK
Perfect thing to pick up if you don't want to use a chaser, tastes absolutely amazing, cannot get enough of this stuff
Mj G.
Rural Hall, NC
This is a great beer for a hangover or to sip on because it doesn't go flat easy. It is much better ice cold as well.
Brandy L.
dodge city
My first time trying these and I hated them. I don’t who thought of tomato juice in beer but I thought it was awful.
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The taste is amazing. Don't even taste like beer . The price is not expensive either. You can find them in Amy store.
Amanda H.
usa
I love this product. It's a go to in my home. Always comes as described. Never had any issues. Also decently priced.
alina P.
Goodyear , AZ
Best light michelada! Not too strong just enough so you can really taste the michelada! These are such a great combo
rose C.
Moreno Valley
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
So bomb! I usually drink it on ice and add a saladito of two and rim the glass with Tajin and chamoy. Can't go wrong
Jennifer A.
Not good at all. The mix is weird and almost syrupy. I rather make my own with bud light. Idk how people drink this.
Shae B.
Fond du Lac
I have a love for tomato juice, so it is like this beer was made for me! Tomatoes and lime, yum! I regularly buy this
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
The best cure for a hangover. Tastes great and is good anytime of day or night. Not all beer tastes good with clamato
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart