• Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Flavored 6
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer 4
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser® & Clamato® Chelada 12 ct Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer

Start your review of Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
Love, love, love this beer! My number one go to tall can! I especially love the spicy one! My #1 michelada beer in a can.
🌻 A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My husband and all my friends love it. If you love beer and you love bloody Mary's, then you'll probably like this stuff
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
I have just try it the other day. Took a sip from my husband but was not that crazy about, maybe because I get heartburn.
Ecila A.
S San Fran, CA
I absolutely love this drink! One of my obsessions! It tastes sooooo good. Perfect way to unwind after a long day of work
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love love love this little bloody beers it's always flavorful and cheap which you can't beat after a hard day or fishing
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I did not like the Budweiser chelada. The bud light one was good but this one was so strong and not good on my stomach.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
I wish they offered this in a bottle but I do love them. super smooth and does taste awesome just need it in the bottle
Amanda R.
Pollock Pines, CA
Omg, I drink one of these every week. I absolutely love them so much. They are so good and I recommend every one to try
Cari M.
Aberdeen
If you love a good red beer, this is it. I had my fair share of beer but when it comes to drinking red beer this is it.
Yolanda v.
Auburn, WA
Mi bebida favorita acompañada con unos mariscos o solo por qué hace calor y tienes sed de una michelada bien fría jaja
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare to a traditional bloody mary taste?
Emily R.
W Frankfort, IL
What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other than the beer, of course)?

Walmart