BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
I have just try it the other day. Took a sip from my husband but was not that crazy about, maybe because I get heartburn.
Kelsey O.
Marysville, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are my favorite thing to drink in the summer. I love to add more spicy flavor tho and lime. But this is very good
Yolanda v.
Auburn, WA
Mi bebida favorita acompañada con unos mariscos o solo por qué hace calor y tienes sed de una michelada bien fría jaja
Amanda R.
Pollock Pines, CA
Omg, I drink one of these every week. I absolutely love them so much. They are so good and I recommend every one to try
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Has good flavor and needs no preparation. It can be conveniently found in many stores such as walmart, target and 7-11.
Lynsie E.
Stitzer, WI
The best before noon drink for me. Much easier than a Bloody Mary and just as satisfying for me. Will always be a fan.
Cari M.
Aberdeen
If you love a good red beer, this is it. I had my fair share of beer but when it comes to drinking red beer this is it.
Maria h.
Bakersfield , CA
I absolutely love this chelada beer love the fact that it has a little of everything and not only clamato like others.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My cousin gave me one of those and I hate it cause I didn’t know that it have tomatoes on it🍅 which is EWWWWWK for me..
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
I did not like the Budweiser chelada. The bud light one was good but this one was so strong and not good on my stomach.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart