BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Jill H.
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
My grampa was drinking this at a family cookout and asked me to take a sip... I couldn't even swallow it it was so gross!
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love love love this little bloody beers it's always flavorful and cheap which you can't beat after a hard day or fishing
Ecila A.
S San Fran, CA
I absolutely love this drink! One of my obsessions! It tastes sooooo good. Perfect way to unwind after a long day of work
Desirae G.
Midland, TX
No just no I'm Mexican enough to love Mexican candy and Mexican drinks but this one was just a no for me you taste bitter
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
Love, love, love this beer! My number one go to tall can! I especially love the spicy one! My #1 michelada beer in a can.
lesslie g.
Modesto, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my go to favorite in the Summer. Just a little dash of salt or tajin and I'm good to go. It must be super chilled.
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely love this beer my number one beer great taste n it is king of all bears!!! Most definitely i highly recommend
Ashlie B.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Bud and clamato is a perfect combo! I love to start with one of these. they are like a bloody Mary for a beer! Perfection
Rebecca C.
Corcoran , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have been drinking this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!
🌻 A.
Santa Clarita , CA
My husband and all my friends love it. If you love beer and you love bloody Mary's, then you'll probably like this stuff
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart