BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good tasty beer. You get a good buzz and you can even add more flavorings to this beer like lemon. One of my favorite beers.
cristal a.
Oklahoma City, OK
my favorite drink ever i love Budweiser's micheladas better than any other beer brand has the perfect amount of beer and clamato
Angie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For a fun time, this drink is best when it's really cold and when you add hot sauce into the can. Add a squeeze of lime as well.
Kelly F.
Farmville, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Convenient because its in a can and pretty good flavor. I've had better flavor when fresh, but the conscience makes it worth it.
amanda h.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
I got to say I do like these. I am a big bloody mary fan and not really a beer fan. but this is good with some olives and chilled
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
Hmm, I normally am a fan of Bud Light but this looks a little to strange for me. But I am always willing to try everything once!
Lidia M.
Wasco , CA
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
My husbands favorite beer! He gets this after a long day of work and perfect for a hot day. He loves the mix and the spice to it
Maggie S.
Chicago
My favorite! Made with real Clamato juice! Tastes great on a warm summers day especially when chilled. Distinct flavor, my go to.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
My absolute favorite night starter beer. It’s like a red beer. They are fantastic and they don’t need to be paired with anything
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Its alright. I would prefer to buy the beer separate and make my own michelada because sometimes it doesn't even taste like it.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart