BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The perfect Mexican style alcoholic drink! Most people think it's an odd mix but try it, it's amazing. It goes down so smooth and tasty.
Viola M.
Did not enjoy this, but I am not a tomato lover or Bloody Mary drinker. So if you enjoy bloody Mary’s you will probably like this product
Bina M.
the beer is ok not my first choice. i thought the mixed drink wouldnt be too bad and it wasnt. it has some flavor to it. not a bad option
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
No, I like Bud and I like Clamato but not together. Beer is best alone and the Clamato is best dolled up with some pepper and hot sauce!
Amee K.
Portland
Worst ever never try I hated it I was very disappointed ill never ever ever buy this again it was a wast if money sorry guys not worth it
Vanessa M.
Salida, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
It takes a craving for a michelada away :)... It's quick easy and refreshing ... This is something I buy on occasion to quench a thirst.
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
This was bad... I'm a HUGE Bloody Mary fan so I thought I would give this a try and what a poor life decision that was. No. Thank. You!
Jeanette W.
Bowie, TX
Now this is something I absolutely love love love. In Texas we have this drink called a red draw and this taste juat like it. Yummy!!!!
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
These beers are not too bad but they are pretty salty tasting. Sometimes they are good to pour into another beer to dilute the flavor.
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
So tasty! Especially if you don't love the taste of beer by itself. Taste like v8 juice so if you don't like that, you won't like this
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart