BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Chelsea P.
Duluth
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a big fan of bloody beers, aka clamato in beer so a premade clamato beer is pretty great in my book! It has a great taste and is very drinkable.
Martha c.
It's an ok drink. We don't drink it often, it leaves a weird after taste and it doesn't have much taste of the real thing. Recomend it? Probably not.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this although it's a little Bland and taste is not the same like making it from scratch with all the ingredients to bit blend but does the job
Kayla A.
North Shreveport
It was ok but I prefer to get my beer and make my own with V8 and also a lighter tasting beer but it wasn't to bad just a little on the bitter side
Danielle D.
Woodlake, CA
Love love.love chelads but when your in the middle of the week and dont have time to go to the bar this is a perfect at home chelada in an instant.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I hate regular Budweiser but this is The only acceptable flavor I’ve enjoyed or have tried now knowing Budweiser has different kinds of beers now.
Jamie S.
Chandler
This has a good tomato flavor. I really like this if I'm feeling kinda salty. But it does have clams which kinda grossed me out but it tastes good.
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
Love this beer! So much flavor, not that Spivey but it keeps you going for more! If your too lazy to make your own michelada this is the way to go.
Victoria H.
Fort Worth
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great refreshing beer for those hot summer days! My ex used to love to have one of these while he worked in the yard and I can definitely see why!
Adam P.
Commerce
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
Breakfast of champions. If you like bloody Mary’s you’ll enjoy this. For more authentic, order one the next time you’re at a Mexican restaurant.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart