BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Ok so my whole family loves this stuff but I just can't do it.... I like tomatoes, and I don't mind beer....but the two mixed? Not for me. It has a strong tomato juice taste that overpowers the beer taste at first, but you get the beer taste afterwards and it mixed with the tomatoe flavor, I'm not a fan.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love me some cheladas. These come in a huge can-but pour it over ice in a yeti and you’ve got yourself a good drink. These get me through football season and tailgates. I’m a big fan.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my guilty pleasure beverages. Every now and one I'll get one to start my drinking with. It's a good day drinking or football beer. I just wish they made them in smaller cans because it is a bit much, I get a little tired of the flavor and need to switch to something else.
Sarah W.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like the spicy ones best. They’re good but always just a little hint of a sweet flavor that I don’t really enjoy as much but better than a lot of alternatives.
Frank F.
Omaha
I have just tried this beer recently and really liked it a lot. It's nice because it comes already pre-mixed and I usually would only use tomato juice with a Bud Light. But this makes it way more convenient you don't have to have tomato juice and the beer because it's all in one.
Crispina V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Unlike the aroma, the taste doesn't come in distinct waves; instead it's a reasonably balanced blend of salty Budweiser and tomato juice, with an extra dose of brininess from the first syllable of the Clamato and very little evidence of lime. Overall, Bud Clamato Chelada is very decent niche drink.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
Whenever I drink micheladas, I make sure to make them myself. I had never tasted a chelada beer before until I tried this one. It actually tastes good. It's the right amout of clamato and beer. It is not spicy, doesn't have lemon juice either, so if you like that make sure to add some.
Vanessa V.
I love to make drinks with these. Super easy and quick! All I do is get a lemon, and squeeze it into a bowl that's big enough for my cup and dip the rim into the lemon so the tajin sticks and then dip into a bowl of tajin. After, I add the can of michelada. Soooo good 😋
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Chelada beer, but it is not to be made for mass production. It is best when mixed right before consumption and served with the works - salt, lime, olives, pickles, etc. This product falls short by trying to offer what can only be made to order.
Helena L.
Phoenix
Review for: Picante more...
I love this beverage so much! It’s my go to when I wanna drink an ice cold beer! I think it’s perfect the way it is.. I haven’t tried another brand of chulada because if it’s not broken don’t fix it. Great value actually love finding the 2 for $5 deal .  Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart