BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Crystal P.
I love this beer! I love all the beer types that are Chelsea’s. Not only cause they taste way better than just regular beer but because I also love Clamato
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
This stuff is so weird. I had it at a party and was very confused. The taste was so off. Budweiser should just stick with plain beers or the -rita line.
Katana s.
Paso Robles, CA
Love this stuff just wish it didn’t have so much sodium in it becuse I always feel extremely bloated the next couple of days after consuming more then 1
Maria K.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
This beer has the best blend of both flavors without being overwhelming. The refreshing taste of Budweiser mixed with the smooth rich flavor of Clamato.
Kim H.
Bryan, TX
these are pretty good alternative to a classic michelada. it doesnt taste exactly like a homemade michelada but theyre good considering they are premade
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
I've usually never been a big fan of red beers, but bud clamato is pretty good. Although I'm more partial to bud light clamato id definitely get it again.
Destiny R.
Opelousas, LA
My husband loves this beer! He buys it multiple times a week and continues to weekly. We get them from Walmart but most gas stations have them here also.
Amy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Budweiser and Bud light camaro beer!!!! This stuff is so delicious, but a little pricey for just a can. I still purchase it though lol
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I love budweiser beer but was not a fan of the budweiser Clamato chelada beer. The Clamato taste was just to much and I could not taste the lime at all.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Mmmm..mmm.. good!! Están deliciosas, tienen un sabor único, perfectas para el tiempo de calor o para las carnes asadas, yo definitivamente las recomiendo
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart