BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Decent product to pack for a tailgate or at the beach, but not quite the same as making your own :) still a good value and kind of fun to have something different.
Amber M.
Canton , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
This is not my favorite product. I do not particularly like Budweiser or clamato juice, but thought it might be good together. I was very wrong. Not a good taste at all.
Kerrie B.
Pensacola, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Whose bad idea was THIS?!?!?! OMG, it's as if someone thought to themselves, "I don't think Clamato is bad enough", and then pitched this idea to another guy who said, "I like where you're going with this. Let's mix it with Budweiser... The beer America DIDN'T need.... Feel free to add me on Twitter! @Rusila_BBoots
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Love love love this so much!!! I always keep some in my fridge for special occasions or really just when I need something ice cold. Oh and you can't forget the lime and salt!!!
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
While I prefer homemade Clamatos there’s are bomb too!! I always add extra lime and they are delicious. Love the tangy flavor, I always buy them at gas stations
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I don't know what the fascination is with these but they are not my favorite. I always got told to try it and I finally did. Not my cup of tea, no pun intended
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I did not prepare myself, this was disgusting at first I thought someone was playing a terrible joke on me, then I realized this was a real thing. Never again.
Samantha L.
Shenandoah
If you like bloody Mary's this drink is for you put it on ice throw some salt in it and you can't go wrong with it on a warm summer evening you can't go wrong
Christina L.
I personally don't like this but my dad does. To me it takes like a weird v8 that's gone bad or something. I gave the 2 stars just cause I've had worse beers.
Amber F.
These are my favorite chelada drinks from any beer brand yet! Best tasting and great prices! You can find them almost anywhere too which is really convenient!
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart