BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Vanessa B.
Banning, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
I do prefer the bud light with chelada to this but I do really like this drink. I love a great chelada, but I also know it's not everyone drink of choice. I would definitely buy this if I were being lazy to make my own
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Can anyone say “breakfast beer”? This is my go to beer when I'm not in the mood for beer and liquor is not an option. It's like having a bloody Mary but not so strong.
Maggie S.
Kearney, NE
Red beer.... but better!! When I'm having a relaxing day, I love to buy these. I'm a repeat customer - which is a good thing? I haven't ever found a beer like this.
Taylor G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
This stuff is my JAM! I LOVE IT! Especially when I am too lazy to mix my own! This can be drank right out of the can OR pour it in a chilled glass with a lil Tajin on the rim!! YUMMMMY!
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
These are delicious if you like a little kick in your beer! My husband loves them. The price is good for the values you receive also! I'd prefer plain beer though.
Kindra R.
London, KY
This drink is really similar in taste to how a real Mexican drink should taste. They r pretty good tasting I have bought a few. I bought mine at the gas station. Overall satisfied. Taste like a chelate
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
This isn't really the greatest drink. My husband tried it and hated it. He said it tasted funny and it even has a funny smell. He does like the picante chiliads.
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've heard rave reviews about this and decided to give it a try. I literally poured mine out. Horrible. Tastes like old tomato juice and really cheap malt liquor.
Jennifer W.
I love this drink! Tastes just like a red beer only perfectly mixed. Tried this at a friend's house and had to go buy some for myself. Perfect to have for an outdoor barbecue!
Ana V.
Montclair, CA
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Love it and it tastes good and good to drink with friends and family. Also a lot of friends and family love to drink. Plus it has a different type of beers to drink

Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart