• Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Flavored 6
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer 4
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser® & Clamato® Chelada 12 ct Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Alexis S.
Youngsville, LA
I'm a big fan of a good Bloody Mary and I like beer so I figured I'd give this a try. Bad idea. It tasted a bit like drinking sour watery tomato juice. That being said, I can still see how some people would like it. If the combo sounds gross to you it probably will be gross.
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What can I say, I was surprised by how much I liked this. Easy to drink, the tomato and clam flavor of Clamato is delicious when mixed with beer. It's a refreshing drink after a long day of work, and importantly it's fairly cheap too!
Elizabeth H.
GOODVIEW, MN
I'm not a huge fan, but the women on the Monday night softball league are!! Always have to have at least a 12 pack with. According to them a perfect mix of beer and tomato. According to me, I'll just pay for you ladies to drink it.
Amanda R.
Arbuckle , CA
I'm not a big beer drinker bc I don't care for the bitter taste. But this stuff I enjoy drinking! It has more of a tomato juice lemon tang taste than beer, so it's still a cool and refreshing drink without the bitter beer taste. 😋
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
I don’t like these. There’s nothing like a homemade michelada. However, sometimes you need something for on the go and I would not choose this one. I’ve had better brands. The price is the only good thing. Otherwise, it’s a no go.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I did not like this beer at all! I rather make a michelada from scratch. I just didn't like the taste and it gave me heartburn, which I usually don't get. No I would not be repurchasing these.
April F.
Oak Grove, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love this stuff! It is an acquired taste but I am a huge red beer drinker and it has a refreshing crisp flavor that just hits the spot on a warm summer day. It's rich so one or two is all I can drink but def worth a try!
Sandra M.
Pretty dang delicious! I love to add clamato to my beer for a yummy red beer. The other thing that would be great is if they added some lime juice to go with the clamato. I usually add that on my own and would be perfect if it came in the can already like that!
Sarah R.
Madison
My husband is Hispanic and his cousin would always mix me this drink combo for morning after cure. Awesome it is now conveniently mixed for you so you dont have to buy the mixers separately.
Lauren W.
Sumner, TX
I love a good Red Beer on afternoons and Clamatos by Budweiser are the way to go! Everything you mix into your favorite recipe is already in there! Just the right ratio of tomato to beed and perfect txt seasoned!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare to a traditional bloody mary taste?
Emily R.
W Frankfort, IL
What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other than the beer, of course)?

Walmart