BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Winona, MN
I'm not a huge fan, but the women on the Monday night softball league are!! Always have to have at least a 12 pack with. According to them a perfect mix of beer and tomato. According to me, I'll just pay for you ladies to drink it.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
I don’t like these. There’s nothing like a homemade michelada. However, sometimes you need something for on the go and I would not choose this one. I’ve had better brands. The price is the only good thing. Otherwise, it’s a no go.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I did not like this beer at all! I rather make a michelada from scratch. I just didn't like the taste and it gave me heartburn, which I usually don't get. No I would not be repurchasing these.
April F.
Oak Grove, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love this stuff! It is an acquired taste but I am a huge red beer drinker and it has a refreshing crisp flavor that just hits the spot on a warm summer day. It's rich so one or two is all I can drink but def worth a try!
Sandra M.
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Pretty dang delicious! I love to add clamato to my beer for a yummy red beer. The other thing that would be great is if they added some lime juice to go with the clamato. I usually add that on my own and would be perfect if it came in the can already like that!
Sarah R.
Madison
My husband is Hispanic and his cousin would always mix me this drink combo for morning after cure. Awesome it is now conveniently mixed for you so you dont have to buy the mixers separately.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum yum yum yum. I super love these. When I'm in the mood I always make one for myself after work when I'm about to leave home. You can buy them at Walmart or pretty sure any store. I would recommend to you if you like Clamato
Lauren W.
Sumner, TX
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
I love a good Red Beer on afternoons and Clamatos by Budweiser are the way to go! Everything you mix into your favorite recipe is already in there! Just the right ratio of tomato to beed and perfect txt seasoned!
Nicole R.
Clifton Park, NY
Review for: Beer & Clamato 24 fl oz; 1 pt 8 fl oz more...
Great taste, I love the bud light Rita's and the many flavors. The packaging is captivating and the price is always worth it. The fact that they are 8% alcohol per 8fl oz is always a plus!
Qiana D.
Evansville, IN
I had never tried a beer/tomato mixture before but LOVE tomato juice. I wasn't a fan really. Not sure if it was this specific brand that I wasn't fond of or just the combination in general.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart