BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Veronica G.
dinuba
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Picante more...
My absolute favorite canned chelada beer!!! You cannot go wrong with this one. Definitely not like those other imitation cheladas that are too tomatoey! This beer has the right amount of Clamato, lime and kick to it!
Luz R.
Minot
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
This is my fav since i am really into cheladas this all come ready to drink has a really good flavor its more then what i can ask for and its not to bad on its price its what its worth i would really recommend it.
Cara K.
Charlottesville
The only time I liked this drink was when I was blacked out drunk. This tastes like pee mixed with tomatoes. It’s just not a good mix and I honestly wouldn’t recommend it to anyone at all. Thumbs down on this one!
Iridian D.
Denver
My favorite . My go to beer . I love making micheladas at home but these make my life so easy when I’m thirsty and in mood to drink . I can drink it as if it was koolaid . I love it .
Angela M.
Yuba City, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 4, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz, Picante more...
This are good however I prefer the modelo picante to these, they do lack a little flavor and are not as spicy as the modelo which I enjoy. If you aren’t big on spicy this is for you. These are super affordable
Jennifer S.
Budweiser is definitely my preferred brand when buying beer. Budweiser clamato & Chelada is my number one favorite kind of beer. Definitely my first pick for those sit back and unwind have a good time nights.
Blair T.
San Jacinto, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My sister loves these and we normally have the same taste in alcohol because we normally can't do something that you can taste the alcohol but I hated this and my sister loved it.
Tina M.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
I do not like this beer at all! I hate tomato flavor but my boyfriend loves it! He drinks it all the time but it gives me horrible heartburn. It was very disappointing and I would not buy it for myself.
Allison T.
Dows, IA
I am not one that likes the flavor of tomatoes at all, but with that being said after a long night of drinking and I need to recoup for another night 😉 I'll start off with these. Perfect for easing a hangover.
Audry A.
I work at a restaurant and was given this product as a promotion to sell to my customers. I had a very hard time selling it and my customers who tried it did not like it.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart