BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Yeini G.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz, 3-25 more...
If you haven’t tried this Budweiser Clamato beer you’re missing out! It’s so damn good! I’ve purchased it many times! I like the small spicy flavor, in it. Have had friends try it and they love it!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absoluty my favorite beer chelada !!!! Budweiser is my favorite beer and i love cheladas so these to combined are amazing i just add lemon and bomb!!! I get the spicy one . these are really cheap like 3$ for 1 tall can. A must try !!!!
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
These are more yummy that you would think. Bring along at partys and get together to be the life of the party. Especially when many others have not tried them before. There are many drinks you can manke from these as well. Go crazy
Tanya R.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
I love it. Especially on a hot day. Sabor a Mexico! Makes you feel like your at a Mexican Seafood restaurant. They’re pretty cheap, usually 2 for $3. I love the spice and the alcohol content is pretty good so you get a good buzz.
Crystal R.
Fresno, CA
This is honestly my favorite way to drink a beer. The flavors compliment each other perfectly. I’ve had this drink a couple times and compared to a hand made michelada it tastes very similar. I would definitely buy it again.
Monica G.
Denver
 These are so delicious when you are not at a restaurant and you feel like having a Mi Chelada without having to buy all the ingredients and make it yourself this is a good go to I like all the varieties of this they’re all delicious and tasty mmmmm
Anna X.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
My love for these is likely unreasonable. I think these are so refreshing it is unbelievable. They have such great flavor, but the Clamato isn’t overwhelming. My favorite is the Bud Light Chelada with extra lime.
Joy J.
Mad River, CA
I tried this because a friend wanted me to, to be honest I've never been into the beer and tomatoes thing. It seemed flat right after opening. Your better off just pouring tomatoes juice into beer yourself.
Rachel A.
Des Moines
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 4 more...
These are pretty good. I prefer the Budweiser Clamato mix over just Clamato drinks. I believe it needs to be really cold and summer time to enjoy this the most. It is not for everyone. I will buy it again, but it is not an all the time option.
Marisa F.
Imperial Beach
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love this! It's such a quick and easy Chelada already prepared! You can grab and take anywhere without having to bring all the typical stuff you would put into one! And they make them in tall cans!
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart