BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Jewels m.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So delicious and just ready to go I just had hot sauce to it and ice and some celery sticks and some black pepper and you have your self a Bloody Mary that’s so delicious all my family loves it I highly recommend it and it’s affordable
Julia Mae B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For premade red beer, this is my favorite brands! The mix is perfect and it's so easy and convient for camping and fishing and bbqs anything outdoors where you don't want to mix your own!
Elena V.
I am a Michelada kind of gal. The taste is in a league of its own. It taste like something my grandparents and parents would make but without all the fuss. I purchased this at the supermarket and priced right.  A brand I recommend to several people
Desiree N.
Indio, CA
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
I never was a fan of beer until i tried he chelada and it changed my life lol.... First off it doesn't taste like beer more like a clamato drink and goes down smooth. I could drink tall cans like water. I love to drink these ice cold with some tajin on the rim and saladitos. Thats the perfect combo. :)
Denise G.
Long beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These things are sooo good, I know not everybody likes it though. But i like it because 1, it’s already made into a michelada no wondering how much of this and that to mix together and 2 it’s a good price. If you want you can always add a little something
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
My favorite.
Most think of beer, clam, and tomato together and gag. I say "Yum!" If I'm not feeling into a sweet drink, I get this. It's the closest I can get to a Bloody Mary without spending money on mixer and vodka and without a trip to the liquor store!
Sarah K.
Fort Collins, CO
I absolutely love these! Add a little salt/pepper directly to the can and you've got yourself a yummy treat! The balance of flavors, the size, and taste of this product are all quality. Absolutely one of my favorite drinks to sip on for every occasion!
joyce p.
United States
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
Not a real big fan of beer but i like clamato and bloody Mary and drinks with a twist. This was different then a beer all though i can tell it is a beer i am actually intrigued enough to finish it. I get it a thumbs up i actually like it.
Luce M.
Review for: Budweiser & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
This is my all favorite. You can find it mostly everywhere and it tastes great, you can’t really taste the beer in it. I really recommend this for any occasion. If I don’t buy it my husband does for it he already knows I love this chelada.
April B.
Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer this is my all time favorite go to beer for a buzz that isn’t too extreme but enough to make you relax. Great flavor and yes you can taste the Clamato. Clamato and beer make for a good combination.
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
Does anyone like this?
Meghan W.
Do people drink this alone or mixed with something else?? This does not seem like a drink that I would like!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
For thoes night you want a nice drink or cocktail burin the comfort ofyourhome I would think.
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart