• Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Flavored 6
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer 4
  • Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer Budweiser® & Clamato® Chelada 12 ct Cans

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada are a combination of our classic American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, and the rich, spicy taste of Clamato Tomato Cocktail.To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales see more...

• What's the difference between this and Modelo's (other th...1 Answers
  • Does this have a beer-y taste? If so, how does it compare...1 Answers
  • is it good?1 Answers
Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer

Start your review of Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa B.
I honestly love this beer. I love the whole idea of it reminding me of a Bloody Mary. Clamato Original or Spicy is so good and it has the right amount of flavoring to it that it just seems like thee obvious choice for Budweiser. Good beer, great added flavor. What’s not to love about it? I definitely recommend you trying it at least once and just start with the little can. If it’s not quite to your liking, add a little salt and absolutely grab some green olives.
{TIP:} You can even pour it into a nice freezer-cold glass or get you a glass and add some ice. Sprinkle some salt, add a squeeze of lemon and drop it in. Throw some green olives in and you have yourself a Bloody Mary. So Good!!Budweiser Clamato & Chelada Beer
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great thirst quenchers on a hot summer day. I like beer but not enough to drink more than two by itself so I usually carry my spices and clamato on the side. Now I don't have to, all in one, perfectly seasoned and so enjoyable.
lydia w.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Addictive! I love the Picante one with hot sauce and lime. My roommate and our friends swear by them on nights we still want a tasty drunk but aren't planning on getting drunk. So delicious, other brands of Chelada just don't come close. I'm actually drinking one while I write this currently!
Jordan G.
Tempe
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Clamato beers. I had a friend who brought them up to me one day and I was like what the heck is that... She made me one and ever since I ah e been hooked. Making one yourself it much better then the canned ones (obviously) but when you don’t have the ingredients or just want it right way this is a good sub.
Maddi H.
Bryan, OH
bruh.. if you like bloody mary's/v8/alcohol that's different than the usual alcohol then you should definitely try this. i always sprinkle a little bit of steak seasoning in there to give it an extra kick. delicious and affordable. i think i'll have one right now actually. 10/10
jocelyn s.
S San Fran, CA
Out of all the chelada in a can, the Budweiser kind is the least impressive, the taste just isn’t there. If you buy one of these you usually have to add more salt or lime for flavor. I would recommend the Modelo chaladas instead of these, they’re way better and more flavorful.
Danielle E.
Grand Rapids, MI
The Budweiser Clamato & chelada beer are delicious! It’s a great substitute for a bloody marry! I purchase these often and will continue to. And I would definitely recommend these! If you like bloody Mary’s you will love these!
Christina R.
Houston
These are good when u want something with taste I don’t usually drink beer but when these came out I feel in love although I don’t drink much beer now I would still recommend this beer to anyone ! Still one of my favorites
Sandra V.
San Antonio
When I can’t get to happy hour or get my hands on a michelada, this is the next best thing! It’s spiced up pretty good, I just add a little bit more lime and some salt on the rim to enjoy it! Delicious
Liz M.
I am a Michelada fanatic! I first tried one awhile ago in Texas but never heard of one in Ohio. Lately they’ve been gaining popularity so I was very excited when I saw the Budweiser + Clamato Michelada at my local Kroger!!! It was love at first taste and now when I don’t feel like concocting one on my own, Budweiser + Clamato Micheladas are my go to! It actually is a bargain compared to buying all the ingredients separately!
Jennifer C.
Why was this created?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Maria J.
Because they dislike? It is very hard for you?

Walmart