Budweiser Black Crown Beer uploaded by John P.Budweiser Black Crown Beer uploaded by Cathy W.

BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser Black Crown Beer

Start your review of Budweiser Black Crown Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I like the heartier beers, and this one doesn't disappoint. With a blend of two-row caramel malt and four types of domestic hops, Budweiser Black Crown is finished on a bed of Beechwood chips for a smooth, balanced taste It also has a higher alcohol content than any of the other Budweiser beers.
Stãna J.
Hubbard, OH
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my all time favorite Budweiser product. It's a heavier darker beer, with the fullest flavor! I drink these when I dont plan on getting hammered because they do tend to fill you up faster, but its worth it.
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
BRING BACK BUDWEISER BLACK CROWN. This was my FAVORITE non craft beer. It was DELICIOUS and the alcohol content was a PLUS. Seriously my heart BROKE when I couldn't find this anymore.
E'llis A.
Madison, AL
Great. My go to beer. It’s the classic name but smoother. It pairs perfectly with coke. My favorite bottled beer on the market. Highly recommend. I frequently buy this product. I have not been able to find it in the bottles lately but they are very good.
Sabrina H.
The drink that takes you to the kings corner. Bud-wizer the black crown of beer really such a rich and powerful taste for a affordable budge try it i know your going to like it.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Such a good beer! I little more expensive that I would have thought but it has a great taste and nice look to the bottles. It’s bold , but not in an overpowering way. It’s like a normal bud but better. More crisp and full of flavor
Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
THE best beer, hands down. It's a dark Amber ale that packs a punch!!! This is my all time favorite and I will always choose it over other beers when possible. It's hard to find in my area which deeply saddens me.
Kaitlyn V.
Chesterfield, MO
Nothing too special. Just a normal lager. Price isn't too high. I have purchased a couple in the 24oz section.  I'm a fan of the 6.0% ABV. I'd much rather pay a higher price for a better beer.
Amber B.
Azusa
I was very excited when I seen this beer first come out. Budweiser has not let me down, it’s nice and smooth as always. This is something they should have year round. RECOMMENDED

Walmart