Budweiser Black Crown Beer uploaded by John P.Budweiser Black Crown Beer uploaded by Cathy W.

BY BUDWEISER

Audrey F.
Owensboro , KY
My husband enjoys this beverage. He loves to grill and have a cold beer. It never disappoints. We would definitely buy again, it is a little more expensive than the normal but I think it’s worth it to him.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Cindy T.
Love this beer , has great flavor , love drinking this with pizza or at cook outs it’s great to enjoy on its own , I was satisfied with my purchase, I compare this beer to the shiner black lager which is also just as good but I think this one might be just a bit cheaper but they both should be tried out won’t be disappointed.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I like the heartier beers, and this one doesn't disappoint. With a blend of two-row caramel malt and four types of domestic hops, Budweiser Black Crown is finished on a bed of Beechwood chips for a smooth, balanced taste It also has a higher alcohol content than any of the other Budweiser beers.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
The ONLY “dark” beer I like? Black crown! My 21st was spent camping with great company and this was my beer of choice! Definitely brings back good memories when I get the chance to have one! Definitely something to try if you haven’t already!
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
BRING BACK BUDWEISER BLACK CROWN. This was my FAVORITE non craft beer. It was DELICIOUS and the alcohol content was a PLUS. Seriously my heart BROKE when I couldn't find this anymore.
Amber B.
Azusa
I was very excited when I seen this beer first come out. Budweiser has not let me down, it’s nice and smooth as always. This is something they should have year round. RECOMMENDED
Rose C.
If you want to get a buzz quick try these or bud light platinum. These are little heavier tasting. And they get you drunk quick so be responsible and safe when drinking. The taste is nothing special, similar to other Budweiser beers but I like the Name and packaging.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Such a good beer! I little more expensive that I would have thought but it has a great taste and nice look to the bottles. It’s bold , but not in an overpowering way. It’s like a normal bud but better. More crisp and full of flavor
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
THE best beer, hands down. It's a dark Amber ale that packs a punch!!! This is my all time favorite and I will always choose it over other beers when possible. It's hard to find in my area which deeply saddens me.