BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Ridley S.
It’s a pretty meh beer, but at least it isn’t bud light. If I had to choose between it and coors, I would always opt for the later. It’s just not for me unfortunately, but it’s hard to beat their price and their large case sizes are great for camping weekends.
Tia M.
washburn
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Budweiser. It’s 100% my first choice when we go out with friends or anytime we might drink this is my first choice of drink. I’m so in love. It has a very smooth, strong taste. It’s not very hoppy which Is what I enjoy about it. It has that fresh beer flavor.
Fawn M.
detroit
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
What more can you say the brand and design speak for themselves the perfect all American beer for that hot summer night
Amanda Q.
Upper Darby, PA
Meh... I drank it all the time when I was underage but it honestly just doesn't do it for me antmore... idk whether my tastebuds changed or what
Stephanie R.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't mean too much offense to those who are major fans of budweiser, but I was just not too fond of the taste.
Mercedes P.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Light flavor. Good for a party with friends to spend a good time. Box with a lot of beers
Viviane P.
Every time I make a party I like to serve very cold. It is the joy of the guests. Success and guaranteed choices.
Yulitza M.
ofrece presentación y calidad, es combinada con sabores frutales o cítricos aparte de lúpulo y malta, espumosa con un sabor perfectamente equilibrado y excelente para cualquier evento en casa en especial una tarde con amigos, la recomiendo bastante muy buena bebida
Rachel M.
Mission, BC
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
This is by fast one of my favorite beers of all. Great taste and great flavor. When wanting to grab a beer this is always in my fridge and my first pick
Fatema H.
United Arab Emirates , Sharjah
A naturally availble exotic product consumed anytime anywhere. Perfect for thr party mood anytime any celberation.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink