BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Gail G.
Bloomfield, NJ
Delicious and refreshing! The perfect cold beer for relaxing night after work or a party with your closest friends, Nothing comes close to a wholesome swig of this delicious draft beer!!!!

10/10 would drink again.
brittany g.
Charleston, WV
I'm not a big beer drinker, but this isn't my favorite beer. It goes down pretty smoothly. I don't like the the taste of this beer. It always makes me burp like crazy. I only purchase this when I am low on funds and wanna have a good time with friends.
Yani L.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is one of the good beers that I have tried before, because there is another beer but is too strong that give me headaches, then some other ones that just make me go to the bathroom a lot and doesn't do anything. But this one it takes your thirst away and feels good when you're drinking it. :-)
Lauren J.
If you are looking for a beer that tastes great, made in the USA, and is easy on your wallet, this beer is for you. My fiance is a die hard fan. Although I prefer Bud Light, Budweiser is always crisp and delicious! I definitely recommend this product!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I used to love Budweiser as I thought it was the only beer to drink but as I've gotten older I realize I like the flavor of another brand a lot better. Budweiser still has good body and flavor there are just better brands out there that cost less or about the same!
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Out of all the beers on the market, this would be my favorite. It has a crisp and clean taste that I enjoy from time to time. It helps to relax me from the days activities.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
My husband loves drinking these with wings and pizza. He says he can't eat his smoked wings without two of theses to go along with it. He prefers the tin bottles over the cans because he says it tastes different.
Kaitlin R.
This beer is not only affordable but it is also easy to find at almost any grocery store and convenience store. This is one of my favorite beers to drink besides bud light. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase. I would highly recommend this
Matthew F.
Pinehurst, NC
Love the new America branding on the cans. Can't get any more American than drinking a Budweiser and watching football. Such a great taste that isn't too heavy while still being flavorable. Would highly recommend
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
Who needs water when there’s Budweiser? This has been my favorite beer since I began to socially drink and I ha e not changed it for anything else. It doesn’t make you feel bloated and the next day you wake up feeling good. Definitely recommend this beer!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink